Estate Planning Attorney
If you die without an estate plan in Indianapolis, Indiana, the government will dictate who inherits your property, and who raises your children after your death. Whether you just had your first child, or are welcoming grandchildren into your life, having a trusted lawyer draft a will or other estate planning tools can ensure that your family is cared for even after you’ve passed.
The attorneys at Black Clay LLC, can assist you with all of your estate planning needs, including:
- Preparation and execution of a valid and enforceable will;
- Creation of a trust for your children or grandchildren;
- Creation of a revocable trust to allow assets to pass without probate;
- Appointment of a proper health care representative and/or power of attorney; and
- Preparation and execution of a living will and/or other documents setting forth your desired life-prolonging procedures.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to make decisions on your future care. Setting up a life-prolonging procedures declaration and a health care representative appointment can ensure that your medical treatment proceeds how you want it to, even if you are incapacitated.
Expert Will and Other Estate Planning Tools
Our attorneys will work closely with you to ensure that your will, trust or other estate planning tools fit with your needs for the future. Black Clay LLC performs all of these services at affordable hourly or flat-fee rates. Don’t just go to any estate attorney in Indianapolis; Matt Black and Adam Clay are experienced attorneys who will give your needs the time and attention they deserve. Our office is located in northern Indianapolis, just south of Carmel and the I-465 Meridian Street exit. Call (317) 580-9007 or send us an e-mail to set up an appointment.